Two new wishlist . VR & Relative Box

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Javier Campos, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Javier Campos

Javier Campos Registered

I have been coming from iracing for a long time and I am new to rFactor but I was very pleasantly surprised.

Two additions that I would like to have:

- One MFD Hud more, a RELATIVE BOX, please. (Needs to more configurable HUDs also without additional addons, move, resize, etc...).
    - A VR check in display settings without having to modify the configuration files (please, review the current settings as there is a bit of motion sickness with the actual settings. (Lock Horizon:High, cockpit vibration: 0).

DrivingFast likes this.
  2. Javier Campos

Javier Campos Registered

And soundcard selection in audio config.

3. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I presume you are making the huge mistake I made at the start when I bought my Rift S :

To get much better graphics, adjust the graphics so that the reprojection (ASW on Oculus) is triggered.

By doing this, you will never have an acceptable fluidity, good graphics, you will have artifacts and motion sickness.

The solution :

Significantly lower the graphics to have a great fluidity, without reprojection (I force it to deactivate with oculus debug tool), no artifacts and what makes that you do not have to activate this unrealistic option "stabilize horizon".

This is just advice.