Trying To Find DLC On Steam

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by vegaguy5555, Mar 30, 2018.

1. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

Can someone please fix this. I've been looking all over Steam for these new DLC's for about an hour and still can't find them. I just wanted to get these downloads started and go back to work!
    I looked in "Workshop" and "rFactor2 Store". Where are they and why are they hidden??

2. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

3. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

Thanks!
    Someone's link is the only way I can get to it!

I just noticed this link doesn't have any reference to rF2 or even Studio 397 until you open it. Doesn't that seem a little strange? No wonder I can't find it when I search "rF2/DLC" in Steam.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  4. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans Registered

Normally this item store shows up from the "Store Page" for rFactor 2. Due to some bug in Steam (we've reported this to Valve yesterday) it is no longer working. We'll fix that as soon as we can.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

And the link above has been in the official news and notifications thread for the karts for a day... as well as the above explanation...

6. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

I actually bought a track and then noticed the package and bought that too. No big deal. Nice to see the extra money go to you guys.
    The physics are the best. I would think a go-kart must be a real physics test for a sim? I played hooky from work yesterday and drove the new mods all day.

Sorry to hear about the problem with Steam. If you want us to do anything, just let us know!!

Thanks for all your hard work.

7. Marcel Offermans

Valve managed to fix the issue today. We are still talking to them to see if it is possible to provide a bit more information about packs on the store page (it shows individual items now). To be continued...

vegaguy5555 and MarcG like this.
  8. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Yep, all easily found on the rF2 store page. :)

9. MarcG

MarcG Registered

Confirmed all back on Store Page now :)

vegaguy5555 and Marcel Offermans like this.
  10. BuBl3GuM

BuBl3GuM Registered

hello I'm new here and I do not know how to do this, if I have to open another thread or something like this but since this thread belongs to the dlc's I would like to ask studio 397 if they have thought about finishing the gt3 pack and I would also like to know if the GTE corvette pack will be part of a pack of endurance champs?. To say that rfactor2 is the best driving simulator until the moment, I love it and I would like it to reach the top. a greeting thanks

11. Marcel Offermans

Given the success of the GT3 pack and the enthusiasm of the responses to the recently announced GTE and LMP2/3 we are certainly considering more of such packs.

The Corvette C7.R will be part of a pack with two more GTE cars (not announced yet) and the two prototypes.

12. BuBl3GuM

BuBl3GuM Registered

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND YOUR RESPONSE I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE HIGHEST. A GREETING

13. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

rF2 isn't the only one with Steam/DLC download problems. Can't get anything in Race Room now. Must be me?
    So I guess I'll spend money here instead?:)
    Real nice to hear about all this new content in rF2!