Trouble with Multiplayer connection

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by steeltom, Dec 17, 2018.

1. steeltom

steeltom Registered

Hi,

friend of mine started a private server, i could choose my car, after loading is finished I see and hear 1-3 seconds of the main menu, then I can read in the down left corner disconnected and everthing is returning to the launcher.

We've played a few times together, but this never happend until yesterday.

Anybody got an idea what is wrong now

2. som1

som1 Registered

Same problem, so its not only me.

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@steeltom Try joining another server, you should find something online that has content you already have (even if there aren't any players on it). That will help identify if it's you or your friend with the issue. It sounds like they might have port issues but it's better to first check that it's not you.

@som1 The problem in your thread is a bit different to this one.

4. som1

som1 Registered

But still my point is that started happening since latest updates. And I have Could not Connect to server when I try to join ISR league server.
    As I said i cant Open ports because of ISP.

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@som1 The OP is getting a connection lost message, you are not. The OP is quite likely a server issue, which can creep in easily from one day to the next with windows updates, modem updates, inadvertent firewall/antivirus changes. You should stick to your own thread and not assume that everyone else with a recent multiplayer problem is having the same problem as you; it confuses threads if you jump in and discuss your own issue.

6. steeltom

steeltom Registered

@Lazza
    Thank you for response.
    I could connect with other public servers, I played Mallala a few minutes ago with the GT3 Pack, and on another server Nordschleife VLN
    both worked, but were without other drivers at that moment. Last was Sebring, with other drivers and was working as well.

We tried, Sebring 12h Layout, with the EUR 15,00 GT3 Pack and the EUR 15,00 Endurance Pack.

7. kimbo

kimbo Registered

Same problem here, in some servers is all right, in others connection lost