Tripple Screen Set Up - Performance Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Greg S, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Greg S

Greg S Registered

Purchased in Aug 13, and test on each new build, but just can't play and enjoy which is disappointing.

I just can't seem to get the quality and playable frame rate with this game and I hope there is some knowledge out there on this aspect. All other games i.e. AC, iracing, and Raceroom I play maxed out with my set up, but rF2 just doesn't behave at all (no where near maxed out) to the point that after testing each new build, I switch off disappointed.

Spec as follows
    3x30" mac cin disp, 3way SLI on 3No TITAN cards generally playing at 5200 bezel corrected resolution (although some games ok on higher setting as we'll).
    Rampage Extreme water cooled CPU, no overclocking, and corsair pro PSU, all running on 8.1 with 16gb of 2200 hyper ram, and 1TB SSD.

The only thing I've read is that this forum has suggested switching off SLI. This didn't make any difference to me and therefore there is either:
    1. A combination of settings to get rfactor2 looking and playing at anything near to 60fps (with multi cars on track), or
    2. Further development is still needed in this regard?

I do hope there I light at the end of the tunnel, as I don't think I can continue to hold out repeatedly trying new builds if a fix is a long way off.

Please help, or put me out of my misery :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014