Track Temperature

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Jeferson Richart, May 6, 2015.

1. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

:(

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

You tested tyre cooling?

3. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

One must show data with such claims.

4. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Why? What kind of proofs? Apart of making the test, do you want him to make extra job so that you are satisfied?
    Come on!! If you don't believe him, you should test it yourself!!!

I think he was quite clear: He changed track temperature and checked all tire temp. channels with no differences.

No need to do any other check to prove that track-tire thermal interaction is not implemented. At least in this tested vehicle in the case this feature is something to be implemented at vehicle level. I would think this feature should be implemented at sim level regardless vehicle. All the required data is already implemented in the sim: track temperature, tire temperature, tire specific heat...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

5. Lazza

Lazza Registered

The parameters in the tyres are heat transfer to ground. That could mean it only affects the cooling of the tyre, rather than the tyre being heated by the ground. That's why I asked.

6. Jamie Shorting

LOL. Why should I test myself when he already had the data available? He said he looked at it with motec, upload it here and let someone else analyse the data. Come on!!!! Use some common sense!!!!

No he wasn't and I can tell you for sure that English isn't his first language.

7. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Since track temp is fixed at 20 regardless of the ambient, then the tire temp shud be the same

8. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Tires are always warmer than the track so they should always transfer heat to the ground. A warmer track should imply a smaller heat transfer hence a higher tire temp.

Track temperature is driven by air temp since sun radiation effects are not being considered atm.

As said this is not working correctly if using weather plugin but Andegree has reported used scripted weather dramatically varying ambient to force a similar track temperature.

Considering the above, track temperature would have no effects in tire temps. Of course if the test was properly done, which I believe.

9. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Are you saying then that he cannot do the easy analysis of comparing tyre temps between two logs or maybe that he is simply not telling the truth?

Besides how will you know track temperarure was different between both logs?

I repeat, if you do not believe in his conclusions test it yourself. If I were questioned in my method that way for such an easy test to do I would not bother uploading any file for you. My time is not less valuable than yours.

10. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

He didn't use realtime weather. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to set ambient temperature to 0/60.

With scripted weather track temp matches air temp.

11. Jamie Shorting

Just curious, is he a puppet and do you speak for him with your arm up his rear end?

Anyway, I'm done here since you're clearly looking for an argument and you're not worth it. Take care.

12. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Argument?
    Come on Mr eskeptikal. Grow up!
    It is you who wants argument by putting in question others statement who took the care to test the issue.

Enviado desde mi SM-T530 mediante Tapatalk