Track night lighting

Discussion in 'ISI cars and tracks' started by Nazirull Safry Paijo, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Hi guys.

I just finished testing Indy with x60 time factor. Everything was great cept when its dark, theres no track lighting.
    Im planning a league to run one hour race with 12 hour time factor but night lighting is a factor. At least for the latest track like Indy, there shud be at least light on some part of the track. Even rf1 Toban has it.

Thanks guys :)

2. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

IMS doesn't have track lighting in real life either. I think ISI wanted to replicate that. :)

3. Nazirull Safry Paijo

I think its OK to cheat in this case. I mean ISI already came up with a good time cycle. There has to be some guess work to drive around at nite. at least a reflective corner and braking spot markers.

Its just kinna weird to the the crowd at the stand in the dark haha. And i thnk wif lights it will extend the immersion and feel that is already there in rf2. Its great to drive it.

4. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Hadta start the race here early morning and end it up before it gets too dark. Pity no lights :((