track dl help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hangon, Oct 21, 2012.

1. hangon

hangon Registered

Hello.I believe my track "portugal" is corrupted. I have searched the net and cannot find where I can download
    this track???? When I try to start a race in single player it gets to the loading screen and stays stuck there. Anyone know where I can download that track??? I'm having issues installing other mods also as it shows the track there and installed,but the mods show track not installed

Also...having troubles also with malaysia...mod shows malaysia not installed,so mod won't install,in mod manager malaysia shows installed....but it does work in single player...so it is not corrupt....not sure what to do there????

Thanx for any help

2. Nand Gate

Nand Gate Banned

Hi I just spoke to you in game. The link I mentioned is here:

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/7103-Download-All-locations-(torrent)

EDIT: Each track has many versions usually - just because you have it does not mean it is the same/latest. Use the above torrent to stay abreast. You can safely install the latest rf2 release, then download the above torrent into packages. Install them, and all new mods should then install.

3. hangon

hangon Registered

thanks nand but portugal is not in there????

4. hangon

hangon Registered

Actually Maylasia does the same thing as portugal....even in single player i go to load track...screen is frozen on track loading screen.
    do a ctrl/alt/del.....theres a box that says gmotor 2 error skyboxI.gmt to memory

I've tried reinstalling build 118...but just ontop of existin...that did not help.....any guess what is causing this???

thanx

5. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Redownload and make a fresh install of build 118 and all ISI content. Both Portugal and Malaysia are automatically installed when you do this. They are part of ISI content and you cannot install them seperately.