to much color HDR

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by DerKutscher, Sep 4, 2012.

1. DerKutscher

DerKutscher Registered

Hi,

I mean the colors are too strong with HDR. Most striking red and green!

If you'd managed that it would look much better.
    It runs very smoothly for me, everything on high and vsync. Always 60 frames. But these colors in HDR are ugly.

That has to be better, then Pcars would be no longer an issue for me, only RF2.

To complain about a bit is the information policy of ISI. I'm waiting like to, but give more information about the development was. I hear that in many communities where many jump.

greeting

DerKutscher

sorry for my bad english

2. Tosch

Tosch Registered

You are right. I believe ISI will rework the lightning system step by step.
    Shadows are much better now. Night lightning works well. Still waiting for the next step to come. Maybe there are marketing reasons why ISI don't want to have a good looking sim at the moment. They need something special when they release. In most areas they are far ahead or at least on par with their competitors. What would happen if they present very nice gfx too?

I have a second installation of rF2 build 68 v1040. The one they removed so quickly. :D
    The colours of that version are a 1000 times better than everything they released after that. There is also a nice sun reflection which i miss in every update since that build.

Pictures say more than words.
    build 101
    [​IMG]

build 68
    [​IMG]

sun reflection build 68
    [​IMG]

3. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Color saturation needs to be reworked when the gfx engine isn't being tinkered with so much. At the moment we don't want to waste time changing each build when it will be different again the next build.