Tire regulations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaticICE, Dec 14, 2011.

1. MaticICE

MaticICE Registered

Hi

I have a proposal or should I say a request about tire regulation It would be nice and very interesting to see limited numbers of tire per season or just race-day/weekend . So you chose a car you will drive you chose a track on which
    race weekend will take place then you can chose a weather (random is nice feature), you even chose AI very well, but what I jet haven't seen is a number of tires to be included in a race weekend or whole season. because on practice 1 and 2 when you go to garage ti will instantly change tires if you go to garage 10 times you will use 10 good tires. but in real life you watch your tires so they are usable for whole practice.

Scenario:
    you race whole weekend Rules:practice 1&2 qualifying warm-up race 1&2 in Megane CUP and you set limit for 7 tires you find yourself in strategic situation. you can use 2 tires on first practice and two on second of making a best set-up and on warm-up you can use used tires, or you can use more tires on qualifying it's up to you. What you think is the best for you.

Conclusion:
    I think this would be great feature which would increase level of realism. but the question is if it's possible to record history of tire trough the whole season?

Sorry for bed English and thank you for reading my opinion.

2. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Bump for this thread as I really really want this to featured.

3. coops

coops Banned

These type of things have been mentioned but we have not been told anything about it for ages. ISI did ask admins about these types of things they gave answers i think but don't know anything more never heard anything more a shame really. Would have liked to know more on what they put forward and is anything going to be implemented that they suggested and when.

4. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

U shudve known how they work man.
    It doesnt bother me at all really. They dun say the gonna so they dun hafta.

They dun like to do dat so they wud get more followers, say, rly.

5. MerlinC

MerlinC Registered

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015