Thrustmaster T500 RS

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by MikeeCZ, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Natureboy

Natureboy Registered

Yea, my T500 had a firmware error right off but tech support was quick to help. The G27 is a good wheel and a very good value, but the T500 wheel is noticeably better. For the odd chance of a problem and maybe poor service the T500 is still worth it. rF2 deserves the T500.

As for the pedals with the T500 they are of good construction but with poor feel as the resistance is weak. Anyone have any luck finding a load cell for these pedals that is actually in stock?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
  2. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

3. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

i think that Ricmotech makes two versions of load cells and one of them is in stock, the other isnt, check out their official website, its like 100ish bucks

4. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

I bought the ricotech load cell....very impressed by it. Very very different to non load cell pedals but a lot more life-like

5. jimortality

jimortality Registered

I've had a T500 and now own the TX wheel. Both great wheels and I've had no issues. with either. Had a G27 prior and as others have stated, night and day difference. I managed to get a set of T500 pedals for my TX so all good.