This is my favourite sim, but I hardly use it!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oldgamergazza, May 4, 2021.

1. Oldgamergazza

Oldgamergazza Registered

I love this sim, the force feedback back in my opinion is better than any other, I love the physics, it runs great in VR on my pc, wide choice of cars and tracks, some of the cars and tracks combos I can get a real rush, it's as close as you can get to driving a real car when you are in the spare bedroom:)
    BUT... I love to race on line against real people so I hardly play it, the multi player is so poor, when I search online there are a few lobbies with a few people in them, I am never sure which car class is being used, why is that not obvious?
    I am never sure when I press join whether or not I am going to have to download content and if it starts I can not go back if I don't want to wait for 10 minutes to download it, why is there not an indication before I press join?
    I end up going to iracing, I like I racing, I like that I can play online at any spare time that I have rather than having to join a race at a set time or day, but I would rather be on RF2 in a multiplayer race:(
    I did see an interview with one of the owners of RF2 and it sounds as if the multiplayer is going to be improved, I can not wait:)

2. prceurope

prceurope Registered

As many people have said before me, join a private racing league and you will be a happy man. ;)

atomed likes this.