Team HARD.com Clio Cup - Opportunity for scholarship on a real racing driver scheme.

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Marc Christopher Harris, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Marc Christopher Harris

Marc Christopher Harris Registered

Starting in February.

Due to the success of the World Clio Touring Cup this season at www.revs-simracing.co.uk, we are delighted to announce the following...

We now have a fully backed Clio Series, on rFactor2 by the Team-HARD.com motorsports team, given its blessing by Tony Gilham, who is a BTCC driver.

The first prize is an opportunity to get a real drive in the VW Cup, and will be entered onto the Team-HARD.com scholarship program, more information available here.

http://www.team-hard.com/pages/vw-scholarship

"Tony Gilham of Team HARD, said: “I’m very proud to launch our 2015 competition. The previous Scholarship went very
    well and we found some amazing drivers and we have signed a few off the back of it. Having worked my way up from the MR2 championship through the VW Cup, Porsche Carrera Cup GB and into the BTCC, I understand how difficult it is to get a start in motorsport. So to be able to offer someone this opportunity is an absolute pleasure for us. I will be one of the judges in the final and I cannot wait to help give someone their break in motorsport.We have learnt from the last time we ran the scholarship and this time round we will make sure it is bigger and better for everyone involved"

It is a REAL opportunity for a sim driver to become a real one...

Sign up will be open shortly, and all dates (where mentioned) are provisional, and will be decided.

Other prizes include...

2nd gets to take part in a trackday with the team and get to drive

3rd gets hot laps on a trackday.

Winning team gets to experience a BTCC event, no hold barred, as VIP as it can get, and the driver of the day gets a £50 voucher to any event that Team-HARD are involved in.

In terms of places, there will be a period where existing REVS drivers can sign up, but then anyone can, first come first served. There will be a mandatory test event before the series also.

Every round is fully broadcast.

More details will follow as I get them, but I do encourage you all to sign up on www.revs-simracing.co.uk and take part in the many great events that happen there in the mean time.

Kind Regards,

Marc.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2015