Tattus USF-17 not sound

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Delzimar, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Delzimar

Delzimar Registered

Dear The sound of the Tattus SF-17's onboard engine is not coming out, making the experience of this excellent car noa good. I await corrections.

2. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Just tried it. No problems, sound from my own car and from the AI cars is there - as always. Maybe a problem with your install...

3. Delzimar

Delzimar Registered

hanks, but It is not a problem with my installation, the engine sound is very low and disturbs, as the other sounds are louder.
    This also happens with some cars from Reiza's pack.

4. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

These are known issues as some cars have not been updated to work properly with the new sound-engine in rF2.
    In some cases, increasing both the In-car and Legacy Engine Sounds to very high levels may provide a work-around although, certainly not ideal.

Reiza is working on updating their rF2 DLC content to current standards but, ETA unknown. Other Mod content needs to be updated by the person(s) who created the content.

5. Delzimar

Delzimar Registered

In that case we have to wait for the good will of S397 and Reiza :(
    The S397.
    Thanks

6. Bernat

Bernat Registered

Since positional audio was implemented, open cars with rear engine have less engine sound from the cockpit, while cars in the front sound louder. I think it's the expected outcome of implementing positional audio. When wearing a helmet in reality it would sound even lower. Truth is we would feel the engine through the chasis, most of us don't have butt rumblers to notice it though. The closer we get to reality the harder it gets to please everyone.

7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

cars like those from Reiza and non-updated S397 cars only respond to sound changes in the LEGACY section.