TA2 Mod?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by OTL_YT105, Feb 27, 2020.

1. OTL_YT105

OTL_YT105 Registered

I've searched the internet and could not find a TA2 mod for any sim, including rF2. Is anyone aware of an existing, or upcoming TA2 mod? These cars are gaining popularity with major series in America, Asia and Australia already, not to mention it would be (I think) a fairly simple mod comparatively as all of the cars are based on the same chassis with only the body being different so only one set of physics for all three body types.

I'm no expert modder, so even if I were to learn how to use all of the needed programs there is no way I could do these cars justice. However I'd be more than willing to support the cause with a good donation to buy the mod, or I would think it would be an easy pay mod with no copyright issues to worry about as the body styles could be made without referencing ford, chevy, etc. especially since really they are just a frame with a body that resembles a real car.

Just a thought, such great cars, very racey, and growing.

Attached Files:

Jason Whited, Brent and Corti like this.
  2. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

I have been wanting this for a while myself! 4 speed, manual, no TC, no ABS, big V8s... and big grids.

There is a mod for NASCAR Heat (http://www.themodsquad.info/index.php?topic=7721.0). I'm not sure of the quality as NH is an older game. Not sure how well the models would transfer over. But IDK if the models would be able to be converted. But I'm all for TA2. I was really impressed when I saw them at Road America

Corti likes this.