T-lcm throttle

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Benjamin Truitt, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Benjamin Truitt

Benjamin Truitt Registered

Hello all! Very excited about driving in this sim, well actually I've been excited for about a week now. I have a thrustmaster t-lcm pedal set, I will be upgrading soon but they're not a bad set, and I have successfully installed all the pedals except the throttle. Initially I used the setup wizard and got no detection at all, just no throttle. I went in to manually set up and the best I could get was 100% throttle as soon as I'm in the car, as if I had the pedal to the floor as soon as I enter the paddock continuously. I've tried multiple strange setting change solution I found online, I've tried reinstalling, I've tried different USB ports. I also tried to run it through sim commander but I can't get it on there to where it's a selectable game but that's another issue. Anybody know anything about this issue? Thanks

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Try reassigning the throttle (to confirm the game is picking it up) - then reset the extents using the set min and set max. (don't touch the pedal, click Set Min. Press and hold full throttle and press Set Max)