SpeedinLive - rFactor2 Championship: 4x24 Open

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JMCardenas, Oct 31, 2012.

1. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

rFactor2 Championship: 4x24 Open SpeedinLive

SpeedinLive began its journey in rFactor2 with a championship open to everyone.

[​IMG]

Next November 11 will start a new era in [url = http://www.speedinlive.com] www.speedinlive.com [/url] We begin our journey with rFactor2 , the new simulator ISI , and we do it in style, with a championship where you can enjoy all the possibilities offered by the new game

And, like all our Open championships, will be freely accessible, open to anyone who wishes to participate.

The Open Championship for rFactor2 SpeedinLive 4x24 is a championship with four events four circuits four cars , two races per event .... and both races will take place for 24 hours a day .

Seeing as dawn ... until, after the day, the sun's rays begin to fall and the shadows take over the slopes ... overnight ... with variable and unpredictable climate ... rFactor2 offers new possibilities for graphic and physical level. In SpeedinLive the like to take, and we want it now!

We begin with the legendary circuit of Carlo , years 60 . And there is no better vehicle to get around here that F3 classic . A perfect combination.

The second event will be in Croft with Renault Clio . The passenger opened fire ...

For the third event we move to Malaysia . What we do with the FIA Formula Two , definitely a car with amazing natural ...

And the fourth and final meeting will be in Mid Ohio , with Renault Megane fun and manageable.

The championship will go for the ranking of officer pilots SpeedinLive , as a category SINL500

The championship is open to everyone. No registration required. The only requirements will respect the rules ... And appear on track to begin at 22:30

If anyone is interested in learning more information about the competition look at http://www.speedinlive.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=5216]

2. mclaren777

mclaren777 Registered

I'm struggling to understand.

Will each race last 24 hours? If so, no thanks.

3. luvre

luvre Registered

I´m sorry that JMCardenas and I do not speak English properly. The events are not as long as you think. each race will be 24 minutes. Two races per event. The Race Time Scale will "x30". So the game will represent the duration is 24 hours.

Lamento que tanto JMCardenas como yo no hablamos Inglés correctamente. Los eventos no son tan largos como usted piensa. Cada carrera será de 24 minutos. Dos carreras por evento. La Escala de Tiempo de Carrera será "x30". Así que el juego representará que la duración es de 24 horas.

4. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

uhm, 24 minutes x30 = 720 minutes..... 720 minutes / 60 minutes/hour = 12 hour..... So it represents only 12 hours instead of 24. If you want 24, you'll have to have timescale x60 ;)

EDIT :: And after a re-read I think I understand better: You want 2 "12 hour" races per event, so that in total it represents 24 hour???

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  5. luvre

luvre Registered

Yes, two races. 12 hours per race

6. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

Excellent work of ISI, both in cars and in the classic circuit of Monte Carlo. Just look at this video to fully identify the quality of work performed. I'll take care of the poor emulate Baldini, kill me over and over again in the same place.

There is no better way to start a championship with rFactor2 that emulating these brave pilots. I'm sure we will enjoy fully the new rFactor.

7. mclaren777

mclaren777 Registered

I would love to participate in these but I'm guessing they won't be at a good time of day for me.

8. JMCardenas

JMCardenas Registered

Gracias a tatino de virualclassic.org podemos recordar el momento justo del impacto de Baldini. Impresionante documento gráfico.

Punto muy delicado en este circuito. Habrá que andarse con cuidado.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012