Specific track opponents and talent file

Discussion in 'Modding' started by From33to77, Jan 20, 2017.

1. From33to77

From33to77 Registered

Hi,

I would like to have some information about classes and the .rcd file associated. What I'm trying to do is to do is something like in rfactor's F1SR 1991 HE for exemple, if you selected the opponents for Italy you had Schumacher in his Benetton and if you choose the opponents for Monaco you did not have Schumacher at all, as he did not participante in this gp in 1991.

I try to do something like this for a personal mod, but.... Driver A should be way faster than driver B. With one class in the .veh file the talent file is read, as soon as I add one class, driver B is as fast as driver A..... I tried to add the new classes in the .rcd file, still not working as I want
    I could also use multiples talents file maybe, one per classes......
    Or an option is to have one class and to boot the driver that I don't want but multiple class would be easier....

So to conclude is it possible to have multiple class linked to one .rcd file? If not I guess I'll have to use the "boot method" when racing with my mod

[Edit] I managed to do what I wanted, you must have 1 .rcd per classes, so if a car has 5 classes, you need 5 talents files

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017