Space ship

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Schumi, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Schumi

Schumi Registered

The problem is the same as in this video with one exception - rFactor did not respond to control
    rf2_Bentley2017_instant_disappear - Ютуб (youtube.com)
    Video not my

I was offline racing in Sebring. Endurance official content. During the last stop, the car suddenly flew into space at a speed of 3004 km/h. rFactor stopped responding to any control and had to be hard terminated. There are no logs in the folders dated to the current date. Only for the past few days.

All latest updates installed. After the last one, I checked the integrity of the files - there were no problems, everything worked properly.

2. cristianuk

cristianuk Registered

this happened to me also after trying out cars on my list , i dont remember which one but i remember trying out a car which didnt load well and after trying another i got the empty space bug sounds like a memory/shader problem

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I 'seem' to remember somebody else having a similar issue at the same location on the uphill AND it was also Road America. I would try and duplicate this with an official track(you would probably need to choose one with an uphill section) OR you could try another version of Road America, there are several out there if I recall correctly.

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Someone want to throw something else in here? Anyone actually reading posts before replying these days?

5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

yeah.... ;)

6. redapg

redapg Registered

I know this Effect from DevMode, when the Tires/Suspension of a Car "Explode".
    Unfortunately the 2017 Bentley is a DLC Car, so it can not be tested in DevMode.

Lazza likes this.
  7. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

Last edited: Sep 5, 2023
    Lazza likes this.