SOS help me on rfactor 2

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by BlackMamba, Oct 28, 2016.

1. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

buongiorno a tutti
    mi sono iscritto al forum del isi, perche mi hanno detto che dovevo iscrivermi per poter entrare in rfactor2, io mi sono registrato e mi hanno attivato l accaunt, pero quando faccio sign in nel gioco, mi dice che user, e l email non sono validi ne autenticati! chi mi puo aiutare? io ho contattato il support 2 volte del isi, ma non mi ha mai risposto, io ho dovuto scrivere ad un admin, esso รจ riuscito ad attivarmi l accaunt sul forum, ma nel gioco niente, non funziona! vi prego aiutatemi!! 2 settimane in attesa...

Goodmorning everyone
    I enrolled at the isi forum, because they told me I had to sign up in order to enter rFactor2, I am registered and have activated the accaunt me, but when I do sign in the game, tells me that user, and email is invalid it authenticated! who can help me?
    I have contacted the support 2 times the isi, but he never answered me, I had to write an admin, it has managed to attivarmi the accaunt on the forum, but no play, not work! please help me !! 2 weeks waiting ...

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

3. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

I downloaded the game a little while ago, and I have to redeem a code to be entered to have the game but the accaunt says it's not valid, my friends who rf2 did all this ...

4. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Just in case...maybe you have allready moved your rF2 to steam?

5. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

I would like to first redeem the Annual code that I won, and then step out of steam ... because I do not think you can do because of steam before asking me to pay for it ...

6. peterchen

peterchen Registered