Some Input on Performance

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by MidNite, Apr 1, 2012.

1. MidNite

MidNite Registered

Hello ISI. I have an E8400 4.0GHZ, 2 6850's in crossfire, 4 gigs of ddr3 ram, and a Audigy 2ZS. I just wanted to report that FPS in this game is not too impressive. AA virtually doesnt work. In 1650x1080 i can keep it at 60 FPS but i have to have many settings lowered or disabled, such as enviroment effects, wind, HDR, Shadows, Shadow blur etc. Also when i try to go to larger resolutions for my triple screen my FPS tanks big time. Even with lowering settings dramatically i cant keep above 40FPS. Also i have alot of tearing even with many of the different types of Vsync selected. I just wanted to report this because it doesn't seem right and i pray that when the final version of the game is released, it is optimized properly. Thank you.

2. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

You won't get much attention in here mate if it's rF2 you're talking about.

3. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

In other words, check out the rf2 beta forums, that is where these posts should go. But before you re-post, check out the threads in various sections, your issues with rf2 have been discussed allot allready.