Some cars arent visible in replay

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by JDilla, Sep 17, 2012.

1. JDilla

JDilla Registered

Today i watched some of the replays from yesterdays practice sessions with F2 on palm beach. I remembered some nice moves and wanted to see them again. At first, i couldnt find the situations because i didnt had any "contact" with other cars. So i watched the whole session and saw this part and remembered the scene:

Actually it is a overtake, without the car in the front :D
    It looks like the cars/players who joined the session later than me, arent visible. Can that be and what if i crashed in a ghost car? How is this shown in the replay file?

To bad, that i cant see the whole racing action in the replay..

2. Marvin Morgan

Marvin Morgan Registered

Replays are kinda messed up. I got a replay with me and a friend online racing only thing is in the replay it only shows him. We were battling pretty hard but now it's all a memory.

3. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

You have to go to race settings>practice, and choose private practice off. With private practice on you will only see the car you choose in replays :D replays are played as an offline practice, I think is a bug.

4. JDilla

JDilla Registered

No, its not like a private practice session. I can see other cars!
    Its more like, the people who join after the session stars, will not be visible in the replay. Users joined and leaved the session but the list of drivers didnt expand.
    The driver behind me, didnt show up in the list.

5. Esteve Rueda

Esteve Rueda Registered

LoL, sorry :D I didn't see It, I will try to see that issue when I play online.