Solo play improvements ideas

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by 3377, Jan 29, 2022.

1. 3377

3377 Registered

As mentioned in the title, here are a fiew ideas to improve the solo play experience

1) Being able to have pit strategies set and "randomly" choosen by AI. The GP4 system was wonderful but I don't think I would be easy to implement such a system with all the different rules for each series present in game.

2) Solo endurance races : being able to set 3 ai drivers or more as a team, to have a endurance race feeling. Same thing setting 2 or 3 AI drivers with us users for endurance races

3) In championship mode, for player team and computer team orders. IE "let Michael pass for the championship", or the AI letting his teamate on another strategy to pass in order to not let him lose time

4) A new parameter on AI red files contributing to each driver fuel and tyre use (does the aggression parameter already does it?)

5) AI skin choice per tracks : rfactor1 system I the hdv was very nice. But it is broken now it doesn't work. A solution is to created new drivers with the wanted skin and to assign them to certain AI selection parameters. But it duplicates files....

makan and Hazi like this.
  2. Hazi

Hazi Registered

+1000 - you are mind reading ;-)