Skinupload issue with join button problem.

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by ErnieDaOage, Mar 4, 2014.

1. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

I mentioned yesterday some problems with the skinupload. I'll do some skins for cars when i got time and with the last build i mentioned a problem. Normaly when i join on a server for the first time, i get a grey and red flashing square which turns green. Now i know the skin is uploaded and everybody can see it. If i leave the server and join again the square got lost but every other player on the server see a green square on my name, thats fine for me i have no problem with that. Now i done some skins while playing with the alphachannel and noticed that i can load a skin in singleplayer and on multiplayer, but it never gets uploaded or there comes a message from the server skin download failed. If this happens and i leave from the server i cannot rejoin till the server gets restarted. I just wanted to let u guys know that if i use a skin which worked fine before i have no problems with rejoining on the server. But if i use those new skins i did, which also can't be uploaded by 2 other players the rejoin problem appears again.
    I could also upload the skins somewhere if u guys need it.

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Thanks Ernie.