Skins trasfert (no way)

Discussion in 'Other' started by mixer61, Feb 24, 2015.

1. mixer61

mixer61 Registered

Hello
    , since installing the build 930, I can no longer change skins. I rechecked the entire procedure, installed a new RF2, nothing to do. thank you

2. Deadpedal

Deadpedal Registered

If you updated ISI content recently before, concurrently or just after installing the new build, it may have nothing to do with the build itself. ISI continues to consolidate new naming conventions for the install folders for their content as it is updated. This requires that everyone with skins for ISI cars rename their skins folders to match the install folders. The Skip Barber car and the Renault Clio Cup are the latest to be effected.

For example, if you had your skins for your favourite Renault Clio Cup car are located in C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\rFactor2\UserData\player\Settings\Renault_ClioCup_Car\CLIO_##, with the latest update to V1.51, you will have to rename the parent folder for CLIO_## from Renault_ClioCup_Car to ISI_Renault_ClioCup_2010 for your skins to be available in game and/or transfer to other players when online.

Most of ISI's car content has been updated and the new naming conventions used (i.e. prefixed with ISI_ and including more descriptive names). The Marussia, the Megane, the BTCC Honda, both Howstons and the Panoz have yet to see this change to folder naming. Anyone who creates or collects skins should expect it, be aware it is coming with any future updates and be prepared to rename skin folders.

I hope that this helps.

3. mixer61

mixer61 Registered

Thanks you so much !!!