since rf2 V198 version. problems

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Banger, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Banger

Banger Registered

first off all i only play on toban ATM. (track practices) but have try a few more tracks test. (898 laps all together)

constant stuttering sometimes completely slow down on single player mod.also constant HDD spinning.(even with replays/lap records off)
    tyre grip Rear seems to have diminished. that most cars now seems to spin rear wheels.even if i touch the foot pedal lightly .the accelerator is on full maximum causing turn burnouts in pit lanes.

Steering: seems to have lost contact with wheels. brake lightly , and you soon to slid constantly even further than in previous versions.also doesn't seem to slow the car down enough
    Example Clios. also try GP 1979, corvette c6r but that expected wheel spins.

Fps: have now shot down to 20-25, with older version i had at least 45+

controller Thrust master Ferrari gt wheel. (steering wheel angle = 90).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
  2. Banger

Banger Registered

UPDATED: since v198, for some reason Microsoft installed an updated to my thrust master wheel.which in turned made it has a game pad controller. everything was turn into a button. i have now reinstalled the thrust master drivers. and beginning to test again.

THANKS Microsoft.... :( get it right one day will you..) :sneeky updates from Microsoft.without thinking the user would know. Wow (talk about hiding behind walls)