simvibe profiles for rf2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hangon, Dec 17, 2014.

1. hangon

hangon Registered

Hi,anyone like to share their simvibe profile?
    I'm running in chassis mode and wishing I could get a similar feedback like I get in GSC.So far GSC just has way better feel of road but I'm sure Rf2 should be able to be comparable.

2. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

+1 yes I would like a nice profile too.

3. hangon

hangon Registered

Hey PRC steve..loks like we are the only ones lol:rolleyes: I have a setup I can share with you...it's not too bad...have worked on it a bit
    Also have a pretty good one i made for GSC,not sure if you drive that one,but if you dont I highly recomend it,way better feedback than rf2 I'm sad to say(I like rf2)
    I dont know if i can upload or attach a file here..just shoot me a email and i can send you if you like

4. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Cool Mate. PM sent.

5. delapecs

delapecs Registered

Hey guys, I also use SIMVIBE, but I'm still a novice. Can I try some of your profiles?

6. Narrowbackwing

Narrowbackwing Registered

I would like to be included in this to , I'm just useless at setting this up .
    cheers .

7. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

I was thinking of moving to chassis mode after getting some brackets laser cut,

Has anyone tried both modes & could explain why (if) chassis mode is better

8. Joe

Joe Registered

I have their 7 transducers on before. I have reservation on SimVibe. Honestly, there is no "realistic" per se. I did Spectrum analysis on SimVibe of chassis mode. Check my video on youtube for results. If you like to spend $1k-$2k on those transducers and amps, then I suggest you better spend $2k on their stage I motion kit instead.

9. hangon

hangon Registered

I will try attaching the files to a pm to you delepecs and narrow. I have not used extension mode Adrian so I'm not entirely sure how much " better" chassis mode would be,all I know is there is a transducer at each corner of my rig which simulates each corner/ wheel of car and appropiTe telemetry/ track detail gets transferred to each corner.Joe,true,simvibe is not going to be as realistic obviously as real auto or motion sim,but it does give the " feeling" and " feedback" of the track.It certainly helps immerse the feeling of been in a race car on a track,after using it for a few months I sure wouldn't want to be without it.Is it worth the cost?? I guess that's up to the individual.

10. PRC Steve

PRC Steve Registered

Simvibe really brings the sim alive. Previously before I used the software I just had my shakers wired up to the sound. With simvibe the software outputs the telemetry and not sound so bumps, gear change, engine revs etc are real.
    BTW the profile you sent hang on is spot on, much improved, thanks.

11. hangon

hangon Registered

Thanks Steve :) ...I'm still working it...definitly reccomend reading this as it explains each effect and what all the sliders do in each effect
    http://www.isrtv.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=7970

one thing i found out i was doing wrong from reading that pdf was as example 'suspension bumps"...had them turned up higher...but those in particular are not triggered from track..from bumps off track or kerbs...the suspension surge is what
    is from track....lots of good info there...
    and so true steve..the simvibe software makes huge diffrence for driving sims....I use just the sound for games like bf4....thats frikin awesome..the explosions rattle and shake my chair..the rumbling from the tank..the gunshots..definitly immersive in that game too

12. Joe

Joe Registered

Have you tried chassis mode on your motion rig? I found not worth at all on chassis mode. I turned off. I did test a while ago, here is my report on this subject (see description in the video):