Simdash not working, what am i missing?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Ronin Hammer, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Ronin Hammer

Ronin Hammer Registered

Hey guys!

I've tried pretty much everything i can think of and i've searched the forums and found some info but none that solves my problems.

im running latest build on win7 64bit and i've installed simdash as instructed, also changed the preferences-files for both 32bit and 64bit to the right ip-address found in simdash installed on my android phone.

When running the com-check utility that comes with the plugin it sais everything is running ok and it connects to the phone so it's not a network problem, it has worked before, this was before they made the folder-split as they introduced 64bit version.

When starting the game it doesn't react to any plugin being installed, the icon for plugins does not appear - when forcing the launcher to start the 32 bit exe i get the icon and the pedal-overlay plugin starts but still no info sent to the phone..

not sure if you need more info to be of any help, im hoping im missing something seriously obvious

Thans guys

2. Ronin Hammer

Ronin Hammer Registered

never mind guys i got it working, the Readme said to extract the content of the rar-files into 32bit/plugins and 64bit/plugins - which is exactly what i did - but the rar-files contained a folder - just copied everything from that folder and pasted them directly into the plugins-folder and it worked.

However i still cant get the pedal-overlay plugin to work under 64 bit