Simagic Alpha Mini Settings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikeV710, Oct 12, 2023.

1. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Anyone care to share their settings for the Alpha Mini? I am on the latest none Beta version of SimPro Manager 2.0.

For the life of me I can´t seem to get a decent set-up with the FFB. Any help Is appreciated, thanks!

2. Binny

Binny Guest

3. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Hi Binny, thanks for the video. Precisely It´s the first and only video that I saw first before asking here. I guess because the man must be a Les Paul fan like me :D

The problem Is that there Is no videos with the recent changes (updates) with SimPro Manager 2.0. Something the Simagic Discord community also states.

Anyway, what I am finding with my new base and coming from a TS-PC Racer wheel at 100% (6Nm), Is that everything Is very smooth now, and something that I guess I have to get used to, but In the case of rF2, I hardly get any FFB through. It´s very subtle no matter what I set things to. It seems like others on the SM community Discord feel the same, so I though maybe here I would get more Info on the subject with rF2.

ACC feels better, smooth but overall better, and so does AC. Like I said, I still have to get used to the smoothness of a DD base compared to my belt drive at 0 smoothing and 100% gain, but that´s more of a question about how It feels opposed to what feedback/headroom I get In return. I guess...

All new stuff for me now, although I am very happy with my new wheel and base now. Just need to fine tune as In all these things.

4. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Pretty much a wise mans words...
    And a good starting point.

For anyone with the same or similar doubts that I have come across.

5. Binny

Binny Guest

I would suggest going to rf2 discord for answers or help.

MikeV710 likes this.
  6. MikeV710

MikeV710 Registered

Thanks again Binny, I´ll try that.