Sim Racing Streams

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Goodwin, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Rich Goodwin

Rich Goodwin Registered

My website is listed as an rFactor2 community. It seems a difficult thing to embrace. So I want to introduce something I have been working on. As of now, it has primarily only got drivers of iRacing so here is my open invitation to the rFactor2 community, come and stream and show the best of this title.

http://pitlanes.com/teamview.php
    [​IMG]

I have also added a list of our streamers, their online status and title of their broadcast on our homepage at Pitlanes.com. Again, if you're just dropping by, you may notice someone streaming. Simply either click on the name of the streamer or go to 'Live then Team Viewer' in the top menu.

[​IMG]

Do YOU stream? Do you think a central hub for sim-racing streamers would be a good idea? One place to go and all streamers in one spot is the idea!

I'm still at the early stages with this, but would like to make it grow while I continue to work on it.

If you would like to be added to the page, I would like Three things;

1) Your twitch account name, no password needed
    2) A bio, an example of mine is below*
    3) Twitter, G+, Facebook or Youtube links, if you have them. These can be added to the bottom of your bio.

Each stream will have an online/offline status on the pitlanes.com homepage, a bio, a chat for that stream (same as from Twitch) and social media links.

I have separated off Pitlanes.com members and guest streamers. It was generally thought to be a good idea.

If you would like to be added or have any questions, please email me at rich@pitlanes.com or send me a PM on here.

Thanks guys.
    *Richard concentrating on the Kia
    this season with both the UK & I
    Global challenge & the official
    iracing global challenge.
    --
    Other games to expect here are
    rFactor2, Kart Racing Pro &
    a variety of indie titles.
    --