Silverstone Server LAG

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by mavericckk, Dec 14, 2013.

1. mavericckk

mavericckk Registered

Please reset the server Admin
    liveracers ok
    Thanks

2. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

Among with lag when people leaving, only few drivers on the room actually can be see by others.

3. Javik

Javik Registered

server need reboot

4. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Argg so frustrating. forgot to decrease graphics and remove HDR for this track so pc went titsup, after that I spend about 10 minutes getting in as connection to server keeps failing.
    By the time I arrived race had started and lost all motivation. punched my kat in the face to release some steam.

5. Tony

Tony Registered

Lol Dens, ..well I just spent an hour and a half in there - F2's @ Silverstone, & had a great time - thanks for these public servers ISI!

Really sorry to anyone I messed up, not many I hope as I hate doing that. Everyone tried hard, was competitive and raced fairly, apart from individual skirmishes the only mess-ups were generally at the start with accidental rear-taps developing into a bit of aerial ballet..

Collisions are a little odd though - I spent some time in the air till the car came back down :)

Made steady progress over 3 races: 10th, 9th, 8th ..& probably peaked at 8th, lol

F2's is perfect car for large lobby of around 23 cars, & Silverstone is beautiful