Showroom not working

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by RoboCAT10, Jan 3, 2015.

1. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

In my Formula ISI mod the showrooms are not working. Well one of them is but the other two are not.

http://gyazo.com/4d502a0c9fd32ece9dadc79de7110c68 - this one works. (car screenshot)

However the other two showrooms (garage, reflected floor) do not.

It's frustrating because the car screenshot showroom doesn't even allow me to rotate the car, so it makes it difficult to see how the car is progressing while I mod it.

Has anyone else had problems like this before and is there a way to fix it?

Any help would be very appreciate .

Thanks,

2. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Just to clarify I am unable to open up the reflected floor or garage showroom at all. When I click on those options it directs me to the car screenshot option instead.

3. Easton

Easton Registered

Make sure you hit the accept tab on the bottom right or it will take you back to the only one you see now.

4. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Hi Easton.

I do hit accept, but once again I can only view screenshot. Before this I reinstalled rfactor2 and all the showrooms begun to work again. I opened up rfactor2 this morning to see that only the screenshot showroom works. It's very random, confusing, and frustrating. I had no issues with the showrooms for a couple of weeks, didn't do anything to any modding at all; the showrooms just decide to not work. :-/

5. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Just to add on, all the showrooms work perfectly fine for all the other cars. Only the Formula ISI 2012 car's don't work.

6. redapg

redapg Registered

Maybe a stupid question but is the "Screenshot"-Showroom a 3rd-party mod?

I just have Reflected Floor and Garage as ISI defaults in DevMode (you are talking about DevMode right?)

Anyway...it should have an ini file in the folder ..\ModDev\Showroom, laying there loose or packed in the showrooms MAS file.
    In this ini you can set it rotateable normally with setting the option Rotate =0 to Rotate =1
    And with the other options the needed Range of possible movement.
    Try that if you can't get the normal showrooms working for FISI2012.

7. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

No it's not for dev modem it's actual in game single player. It started working again, but now it doesn't. I don't like the car screenshot option because the lighting is wacky. Garage is what I always used, but now it doesn't work. :-/ far too many bugs. Also the screenshot option is not third party. Screenshot, reflected floor, and garage were all included when I first installed rf2.