Showroom garage lighing

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Kev, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Kev

Kev Registered

Just noticed that lighing in the garage showroom is messed up. (And its the same in build 300)
    It looks like roof is transparent (notice shadow from car), but windows on garage doors are opaque and producing shadows on the floor.
    Screenshot
    View attachment 10402

2560x1440 32 bit, 60 Hz, AA level 2, GPU sync, FXAA Off, HDR On, windowed, both widescreen checked.
    Graphic settings: High, Full, High, Full, x2 Aniso, High, High, Off, On, Yes, Yes, Off, Off, Yes.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Why are you posting this in the unstable release section?

If this forum becomes a copy of the public release bugs forum we're all wasting our time; this section should only be used to report unstable-release-specific issues, especially if they are things that work fine in the current stable build. Talking about ongoing anomalies/bugs that aren't specific to the unstable build is just going to confuse things.

3. jimcarrel

jimcarrel Registered

Maybe he should have stated "this bug is still in this newer build". Guess that would have been okay.

4. Kev

Kev Registered

I do not think so. New builds supposed to not only bring new features to sim but fix old bugs also. So this bug have not been fixed. I report it.

Anyway, ISI really needs proper bug tracker. Public. I know they have private for testing group but managing public bug reports through forum is worse than have a little overflow at bug tracker. Many developers have public bug trackers and such practice work just fine.