Settings for T300RS?

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Grandi, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Grandi

Grandi Registered

Hi guys,

just got a T300RS (PS4 rim) to replace my older G27. While I certainly didn't dislike the FFB provided by the G27, some of its properties started to nag after continued use. These were namely the high fraction of minforce required (I'm guessing the G27 is probably the most non-linear wheel on the market) and the huge rattle that ensued with several cars.

So, what kind of setup have other users been using / enjoying with the T300RS?

1) Has anyone chekced the optimal minforce fraction? (this, of course, depends on the control panel gain - I use 75% as an initial guess)
    2) Any other tips (regarding e.g. FFB filtering/smoothing, car-to-car variation, ...)?

In general, the FFB in rF2 is so magical I feel there's good reason to fiddle around a bit :) . I very much appreciate any tips and user experiences you may provide.

2. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

Try Speed1's and Paul Loatman's settings which include controller file and TM control panel settings. It's made for the T500RS not the T300RS/TX but I would still give it a shot. Possibly with 1-6% STM since the wheel has less torque than the T500RS.