Server Session Time Period Changes

Discussion in 'Hosting Help' started by ORA-Quasi, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ORA-Quasi

ORA-Quasi Registered

Couldn't see this anywhere, so figured this was as good a place to post.

I have noticed lately that the warm up session period seems to change inadvertantly. Sunday, last week, I went in to set the race distance for an upcoming 'Fun Race' and warm up was set to 25 minutes, rather than the standard 10 minutes we run [at ORA].

I reset it to 10 minutes, and when I remoted back in on Tuesday (race day) it was up to 15 minutes. I again set it to 10 minutes, but a few hours later, when we got to the warm up session, it was back to 15 minutes.

Race and qual sessions seem fine, and don't deviate from the setting.

Figured this may be something ISI would want to know, as I'm not aware if anyone has experienced this, or reported it.

By the way, we love RF2 and look forward to the coming improvements as it draws closer to full release.

Thanks guys.

2. Roadster

Roadster Registered

I have experienced the same, and just found an odd thing which shows the bug in action. :D
    Its only with the warmup time.

Start the dedicated server and keep clicking these buttons without doing anything else:
    (put your warmup time the first time on 1 minute to make it more clear)

Options->Options-> (look at warmup minutes) -> Load Track...wait until track is loaded/online...->Options->Options-> (look at warmup minutes)->Load Track...etc

The current value keeps moving up 1 value in the available ones (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,15,20..etc).
    One value above the chosen one is saved, which probably is why you keep getting the 15 minutes instead of the 10 you wanted.
    And somehow it keeps automatically upping 1 value after each load.

3. ORA-Quasi

ORA-Quasi Registered

Interesting.

4. Marek Lesniak

Marek Lesniak Car Team Staff Member

Hah. I have the same.