Seat pitch adjustable in-game and saved separately for each car

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Hedlund_90, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Hedlund_90

Hedlund_90 Registered

Possibility to lean the seat with a key, just like we do with seat height and forward/backwards, and saved separately for each car :)

The reason is that I have discovered the "seat pitch" in player file, to lean the seat backwards. I have always felt that I'm sitting too high and looking down when driving the historic F1's, but when I change seat pitch from 0 to 4 it feels much better. But when driving Howstons I would like to have the seat more upright.

There are also more settings from player file that I think should become available in-game.

2. MikeeCZ

MikeeCZ Registered

ye i would like that too, it would make possible for me to get the view in the right position so my steering wheel is positioned correctly related to the cockpit

3. Hazi

Hazi Registered

+1
    Sometimes I chosse even 6-8 upwards pitsch.

4. MarcG

MarcG Registered

another one that's been wished for since the early days, hopefully it'll get implemented one day!

5. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Massive thumbs up and sticky!

Thank you Hedlund!!! I can finally drive without having to awkwardly look up 30-40 degrees to my monitor anymore! :D

6. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

+ 1000

The Fov adjustment on track was a great feature since i cannot use the same fov for all cars due to modders seems donĀ“t have a standard size when creating mods.

Seat pitch when in car would be great .

7. ZeosPantera

ZeosPantera Registered

I had cam up/down assigned to the throttle on my joystick in rF1.. I could raise or lower my head WAY more than the seat adjustment use to allow. Try it with pitch.