Save game - no player

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by buzard, Jun 16, 2012.

1. buzard

buzard Registered

I have always liked the ability to save the game during a pit stop. That way I can do long distance races a little at a time. Also you can e-mail the game save to a friend, they drive their portion and e-mail it back. Only GTR2 has ever done that. I really like that feature.

Also I like to make my own talent files and just watch the races. Right now I either start last and exit to monitor or have ai drive car.
    Having a no player option (or ability to assign a talent file to the player car) would be nice. Cramonds GP series had that feature and I used it a lot.

2. argo0

argo0 Registered

Yeah I loved the save game ability in GTR2. How long ago was that now? How on earth is it not in every game? These PC thingys seem quite capable machines. Its one of those features that, when you think of the impressive new features like dynamic tracks and weather and internal combustion engine coding, you think 'yeah amazing, but not as amazing as STILL being unable to save wherever and whenever you want'. Baffles me, to be honest.

3. osella

osella Registered

Its obviously no problem to implement.

Sim developers just don't want this feature for some reason. :(

Doesn't look like it will be in rf2 either.