Same FFB Specific Multiplier for all cars (optionnal, if we wish, setting in the new UI)

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by DrivingFast, Aug 6, 2020.

1. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Personally I do not set the FFB specific multiplier by car, but I indicate the same value for all the cars (I use almost only the S397 cars).

So far the FFB specific multipier by 55% is fine for me for ALL my cars.

I would like us to be able, if we wish, with a check box or other, to enter a specific FFB multiplier for all the cars and skins (if we wish).

It is binding to pass each car update through the ALL VEHICLES.INI file.

HomieFFM, Forza_GaRy, Kahel and 4 others like this.
  2. Ernie

Ernie Registered

3. Kahel

Kahel Registered

Hope this one is also in their backlog...
    I'm lucky I don't change cars or liveries very often... but I can only imagine how annoying it could get for someone that does... and how silly it must feels for newcomers.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
  4. RaceNut

RaceNut Registered

The problem I see with a standardized Force level system is that any disparity between cars may be too great when using a powerful steering system but, so long as it offered as an option for users, that's fine.

I prefer the way RaceRoom handles adjustment of FFB levels: Assign a rotary-dial on the wheel, (or buttons, keys) to adjust ffb on the fly. Of course, AC has offered similar (PC2 in a way too) but, I find RR's solution ideal.
    Being older and having shoulder issues, I find that feature super useful since my pain / tolerance may vary day to day, or even session to session.

atomed likes this.