Rude/Bizarre Online Players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nickbalti, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Hectari

Hectari Registered

You're just ignorant.

You also will only ignore me because there is nothing you can say. You were caught and called out for your lies.

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Best buzz I have ever got from sims

rF2 rookies fixed Eve Spa was when a driver would break the 4:24 ( rookies) barrier we set and they were ranting and raving about it :)

Being up rank ladders ( even though i have no right being there lol ) , Winning from 21st in BT20 , beating Frans and Hector in PBs , even Spa 4:14.2 tow ( thanks EP )

NONE OF IT compares to the joy of seeing another driver rapt with what he has accomplished, nuttin' :)

3. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

The thing that made me feel best of all though:

I would be sitting in pits busy watching a new rookie lap or having a break, you would hear 2 drivers somewhere parked out on track talking

" from Les Combe to Blanchimont DO NOT lift your foot , okay follow me ............... " :eek: ( This was my own first training tip to Rookies )

" What is Le Combe and Blanchimont ......... ??? ;) lopl

" Okay Les Combe is the .............."

That always made my day.

4. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

You misunderstood me a bit DD. As you know u see me alot online and we are always on public servers together. The point for me was you never know what u get when you join a public server. There are still good public servers out there but if u can't stand it being knocked off by some people you maybe should look for a community where u can improve your skill with other people and participate in longer races. My job makes it really hard to participate in a league so iam joining public servers. But i really would love to participate in longer races. something between 40 minutes and 1,5 hours. My best Race was at iracings talladega 500 which took about 4 hours for me and some other people. I was ranked with a bunch of rookies even i got my A class license but it was rated on those point system where every rookie starts with 1600. 188 laps of tallega, 86 under yellow flag. I like longer races and its hard for me to find a decent server with 30+ racetime and a car/track combo i enjoy and i know i could handle 30mins or longer. :)

5. coops

coops Banned

i have been waiting for DurgeDriven to make video tutorials on plr file, multiplayer file,controllers and settings as there is no manuals or instructions and i think this would be the best idea for ppl to be able to find out more about RF2 goings on. i was lucky joined a great league were the ppl explained and showed you what to do, it made things 100 times easier than trying to work it out with no instructions or manuals. Also a great programe they used was teamviewer as you could watch what they were doing on your PC and learn quicker, and also teamspeak.

THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE 1 IDIOT SO JUST IGNORE THEM

6. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I let the side down coops.

After making Real Road Pack and a new build lost the rubber I stopped, but now it saves it for last how many builds I forget. doh lopl

The big thing I really wanted to do was integrate all the above you mention, plus the room mods, setups, skins, HDR, and Realroad into Abriels Track Torrent and get people who were interested in each aspect of each car and track to devote time to handing along updates to people helping Abriel to do the torrent/s.

Abriel did not go for the idea which is fair enough, then I asked for help to create setup and skin packs for cars I do not drive or receive and intended to make a torrent for this stuff.

There is no reason teams , leagues or groups could not have anything they liked / did not mind being / included in the torrent as another download option.

It would be nice to have.

7. Jerry Luis

Jerry Luis Banned

should be a good thread, rf2 online highlights
    indianápolis with f3 against Durge and Brian but since you are faster, i was "permitted" to block and waving to not be overtaken
    pole that i did in last valid lap at the end of qualify with guys from sr4l training (not in championship) with Houston for Texas Speedway
    The 13 min race i did with holy sword on Loch Drummond

8. Hermmie

Hermmie Registered

Simautosport.com will soon start running their Season 2 of the Clio Cup ( excellent racing for anybodys skill level ) and an 2-3 Hour Endurance League using Ales EnduranceX Mod. Really nice community and good racing.

9. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

Wow!
    Obviously no lesson learned here...just name calling and insults.
    Let"s use this example as a 'teachable' moment...

After the initial qualifying and once we were both back in the pits, he could have simply said
    "Hey! What happened out there? How come you didn't let me by?"
    To which I would have explained "Sorry guy, I was really concentrating on keeping a badly handling car on the track."
    To which he could have responded
    "Ok...but next time out watch for me coming up from behind."
    That's how this incident should have been handled.
    I did the video to highlight the egregious nature of the ramming, having slowed for the first turn on the way back to the pits.
    The car was not stopped in the middle of the track.
    I was actually off to the left side of the circuit. The whole right side was open for cars going back.
    I couldn't imagine a respected sim racer would engage in this behavior.
    As to the claim that he said "have fun" I never saw that...I'm not saying he didn't.
    What I did not see was an apology for the ramming. Still haven't
    As to the notion that I lied and edited video...that's simply not close to truth.
    No camera angles are manipulated. It's clear as day.
    What was posted were three unedited but joined clips showing the two attempted passes and the actual ramming.
    There was no need to show the whole qualifying session...just the pertinent bits.
    I initially took it down after the thread was closed and I had made my point.
    It's now there for anyone to judge.
    Contact can and will happen from time to time in simracing.
    Intentionally ramming anybody...for any reason is never okay.
    I consider myself as fair as they come. I'd never intentionally ram anybody and I always move when I can for blue flags.
    I actually had to go back and view the online race session replay just to see why he felt the need to do it.
    Maybe there is some confusion of terms. I consider practice/qualifying and the actual race as a race session, hence the term race.
    There was absolutely no intentional blocking...neither at LimeRock nor Longford.
    I had long put this incident out of memory...until he started with the name calling at Durge's server.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
  10. Axly

Axly Registered

Bringing up a subject you know is infected and far from settled (considering peoples' reactions to the in-cars-videos) could be seen as being close to provocation. Can we please be spared from another round of mud-throwing? Every argument doesn't need a winner, and politeness and courtesy is more and more underrated.

11. Hectari

Hectari Registered

You are unbelievably full of s***.

Despicable to do what you did, no way am I apologising to someone who does that.

You weren't driving back to the pits, you weren't stopped fair enough but you were slowing to stop and finished the session to escape to pits. I didn't at the time think there would be any problem with bumping you at the end of the session, you are obviously very sensitive to go on and do what you did. Yes you were blatantly lying about what happened, twisting things to appear a certain way, the two threads show it clear as day. Pathetic.

At no time have I accused you of blocking me at LRP, you did at Longford, I looked to one side and you moved that way so I committed to the other and you blocked me. I touched you lightly a good bit before the braking zone and it didn't unsettle your car, you missed your braking point. After that I apologised for the contact, even though it wasn't my fault, I did so out of courtesy, you were rude and ignorant, shows your colours once again.

So why did you delete the youtube video? Simply because you were caught out, you know you were in the wrong but can't admit it. You should really apologise to me for that stunt, I could have apologised easily for the post quali 'love-tap', but not after coming to the forum to read and view your b.s.

You consider it a race? You're having a laugh. Quali is quali, that didn't end your race. Hands up who drives back round to the pits at the end of quali, not you. Bit of a far stretch, you're still trying to stretch things to fit your warped reality.

Despicable, pathetic. I also feel quite s*** for letting myself get dragged into this mess. All because of a bump and someone that can't handle life. I don't believe for a second you put this out of memory, you are a bitter cretin.

12. Saabjock

Saabjock Registered

I'm done.
    You've learned nothing.
    I will not comment on this ever again.

13. Hectari

Hectari Registered

Oh and the editing I refer to is how chopped up the clips were with bad camera angles(yes I was looking for a way to pass, but without contact and I failed to pass but didn't contact you, the hit at the end did not have any consequences to timed laps/race position, just caused some butt-hurt idiot that runs off to make a twisted video), but what was really bad were the captions all throughout the video about how I was such a rammer/wrecker and would ruin races etc.

You really are very low for all that and you won't admit it, ironic that you say I haven't learned anything. Simply pathetic.

Oh by the way, you are missing many pieces of the puzzle, the lights are on but no-one's in.

14. nickbalti

nickbalti Registered

Have I missed something? Not checked this thread for a few days and all hell has broken out lol

Oh yeah, in regards to my name, I'm sorry to announce guys but I have changed it lol! To my old Xbox/BF3 name :D

15. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Hiya all

Can someone try my server ??? It's up now ( just to see if you can join)

"SimMan server : Historics"

Cheers

16. Hectari

Hectari Registered

Mod download failed

17. nickbalti

nickbalti Registered

Even though your post is in the wrong thread, I will tell you that I got 'Server connecting Failed'

Check your ports :)

18. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Great , thanks

I didn't do the mod as it's official isi stuff , my mistake -it obviously need doing

Thanks again

19. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Ok I've made a vmod and it's up again, hope I'm not being a pain,

But can you try again??? " SimMan server : Historics "

20. Hectari

Hectari Registered

Join button is greyed out for me. It might be because I already have a mod installed called Historics.