Road Feel - FFB Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS Wheel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkmater, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Darkmater

Darkmater Registered

I know there are many FFB threads, but I wanted to see if anyone has my wheel and solved my particular issue or can help me with my questions.

First off, not sure what my dampener setting should be for the wheel in the driver I currently have it at 100%, if it should be different concerning my issue please let me know. On the wheel itself I have FFB at 100% and shock at 100% and drift at 0.

The issue I am experiencing is the FFB is good for me, vibrations on the curbs, off road, in the turns etc. but I don't seem to be feeling the road much in the Trophy. I feel like I should get some bump vibration or at least a bit of engine vibration in the straits but I don't experience it as much as I feel I should.

I don't want to increase vibration offroad and in the curbs more, I just want to see if I can get more of the tracks bumps and groves expressed in the wheel. (driving over bumps, etc on the tracks straits, it looks like at times there is some unevenness, but I am not getting the feedback as I go over it.)

Thanks,

2. CdnRacer

CdnRacer Banned

Try turning your damping *dampening* whatever...lol. in your profiler to 0. That will be a start. Come back if you have any more questions. Also I suggest setting up a new profile on the wheel itself.