rFactor2 has stopped working

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Mario Rocha, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Mario Rocha

Mario Rocha Registered

Today I have this "rFactor2 has stopped working"

Why yesterday it was ok.
    Nothing change at all.

Any help?

2. 88mphTim

88mphTim racesimcentral.net

Well I do get virus emails or something from you, so I would guess there may be something in your machine causing instability? Did it work better with build 69?

3. Luiz Formaggini

Luiz Formaggini Registered

The rfactor 2 stopped working, just install again and I can not play the always this message, but bought nothing so far and could not play. I have an ATI 5850, phenom 955, 4GB of RAM, what do i do, thanks.

4. mikeward

mikeward Registered

this sounds like exactly the same as what i am getting mine worked fine with build 49 but soon as i patch/update the game wont load

5. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl Registered

Did you install something new in terms of mods, or have you been in the folders?

I have had this to, and I just totally reinstalled all mods. First removed them the nice way (mod manager), then double checked with the explorer to make sure all files where gone. First installed 1 mod, tested and all worked. Then I installed the rest.

Only thing I am not sure off anymore is if I deleted my .plr file as well. I had to do that also 1 time, but not sure if it was with this notification.