rFactor in a Pro Simulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by C3PO, Jan 28, 2014.

1. C3PO

C3PO Registered

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Nice :)

hehehe

Proper simulation.......... I bet that don't have a ESC to pits or traction control or anything else " UN-REAL" ;)

Why not rF2 Pro version ? No silly unrealistic aids buttons and views make it as real as possible.

That is all I asked as a wish and got treated like a child.

lol

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

No, what you asked for was a separate edition that can't possibly meet everyone's expectations of 'realistic' anyway. The fact you keep harping on about it, and bringing it up like this in basically OT replies, is why you don't get favourable responses.

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

what like you lot keep on and on about every little thing. That much ?

Hardly

lmao

Oh dear

See what I mean, you can't even discuss it.

P.S.

You happy to drive with fantasy controls rest of your life, fine by me, just remember ....REAL DRIVERS do not use TEAMSPEAK.
    .....among many other fantasy things.

That will upset a few. hehehe

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
  5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

im so upset right now...

6. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I remember a video of Allan McNish talking about learning 80% of race car driving from doing HOME simulators. Stuff like learning your style, what type of car setup your prefer, driving lines etc can all be learned from a home simulator. It was a pretty interesting little bit.

7. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

Awesome...thanks for sharing. :)

What are your talking about Durge? Please explain it to me so i can better understand what your talking about.

What's wrong with just not using things like aids? Delete the assigned keys if you like. I don't understand the point of making an rf2 pro for the sake of removing these features?

Is it for the sake of competive fairness...so that no one has the ability to use aids?

8. Navigator

Navigator Registered

........Sit in a REAL RACECAR......and use the radio to speak to their team ;)

9. Minibull

Minibull Member

Or...yknow...just only race on servers that don't allow any aids...or race with a group of friends who have an as big hard-on for being hardcore...which is the most logical idea, rather than ask for two separate versions of a game. But wait, im sure I don't get it ai...:rolleyes:

Nice vid C3po, cheers

10. Navigator

Navigator Registered

I agree; if they wreck the car, they just stay in there, the guy behind the controls doesn't do anything and they just wait for half an hour until the truck is coming to pick up the car, drive around the track and put's it in the pit lane.......then the guy steps out of the simulator!
    Well, he might step out after the wrecking and wait next to his car for the truck.......

11. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Unless it's a particularly large accident, in which case the driver has to go away and come back for another go next week/month/year. Or if it's a really bad one he needs a new hobby. How far do you want to push realism, really...

12. DrR1pper

DrR1pper Registered

You could plant explosive devices under the motion simulator platform, lol.

Wait......i should explain, not to kill him, just to damage the simulator actuators like in the real car so it needs time to be repaired. :p

13. Ricknau

Ricknau Registered

The thread title is "rFactor in Pro Simulation". I didn't hear it said nor see a logo or anything in the video. How do you know it is rFactor?

14. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Their website has no reference to ISI or any of our known developers as technical partners either.

15. rhamm

rhamm Registered

16. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

I was wondering the same.

edit: rhamm shows the way!

17. coops

coops Banned

I use auto clutch nothing else and our league does not use anything else either. if the car has the aid I would use it, but if its not available its not meant to be used. SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!
    also its great when ppl join our server within 5 minutes ppl leave, we all say on ts cant handle no aids bye..

18. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

19. Hectari

Hectari Registered

Or just run back to the pits:

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

20. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Not so corny mate in a sense.

Netkar walk around mode, drop down LCD in the garage and mouse button dash just teased us of what could be possible with further development.

Unfortunately no one has done anything about it since apart from what featured in EA F1.

I would like to join the pre-race room and sit with ai mates and teamspeak about races ( Campfire V2 ) lol

Then get up and go to Garage and look at car

Yes Navigator to be able to walk back from a stranded car or find a good spot behind a fence and watch your mates on your favourite corner rest of race seems reasonable to me.

Rather then what 95% do...... crash and leave the track on their helicopters. :p

Sorry if I am not right okay but in rF2 now, you are doing a session for important league race, you use damage and someone blows a engine.
    I assume all you need do is press ESC, get back in a fresh car no repair time needed.
    Sounds pretty ama to me ( no offence meant H ) or is there a way of penalty / exclusion because I have never seen it.

Doesn't iRacing penalize you for such stuff.