Rfactor 2 dedicated server problems

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by razorar, Aug 14, 2014.

1. razorar

razorar Registered

Dear ISI

I having a lot of problems with your rfactor2 dedicated server solututions. All other games such Counterstrike Source, GTR2 and others works perfectly from Lan or outside.

I portforward 54297, 64297 the known ports to my internal server on 192.168.0.243 which host my rfactor2 dedicated server- all remote drivers can connect perfectly to my server from outside and never get connection lost.

But if I want to join my server internally from my own pc on the same network as the server from ip address: 192.168.0.102. Iam allowed to connect the server and where I can pick the car. The track starts to load and when I enter the garage it says connection lost and drop me out to the server browser again. I got no firewall on either my server or own pc - what seems to be the problem here... all other games I have ran over the years works perfectly with both Lan and remote users connecting.

My router is DLINK DIR868L and all ports are right setup!

Please help is driving me insane ....!

BR
    Razorar

2. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

3. MystaMagoo

MystaMagoo Registered

Don't know if it makes a difference but I also have 443 opened UDP&TCP for rF2 but I have my dedi server on same PC.
    I have no problems connecting and racing on my own server.

Do you mean no 3rd party firewall,are you using windows own firewall?
    32bit or 64bit dedi server?