rfactor 2 credencial file

Discussion in 'Forum Problems' started by stuntman_tostas, Jan 23, 2015.

1. stuntman_tostas

stuntman_tostas Registered

hello dear friends have a copy of ractor2 brought since first build and my online activation as expire until here everything ist ok but also loose my single palyer single player is not for life time . i made a clean instaltion delete everything from old instaltion but i think i delete alsi rfactor2 credencial file now cant paly in single palyer everything is grey what i should do now realy like this game allready try 3 time new fresh isntaltion and nothing also sad i had install rfactor2 in another machine and its the same ..

thank u for the atention
    Nuno Areias

2. Eddy

Eddy Registered

Don't know if i understand you correctly but it sounds to me you have to reactivate the game again. It can be done in the purchase tab....sorry not at home otherwise i would have posted a picture. You have to have the original email adress and gamecode (got that when you bought the game ). Then activate. Probably there will be other people in here who can explain it better. If you have no luck here at forum contact : support @rfactor.net

3. stuntman_tostas

stuntman_tostas Registered

thank u for qucik reply i think its ok now reactivate and its working thanks for ur time
    cheers nuno