rFactor 2 crashing after setting triple resolution

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by paco_vercetti, Oct 25, 2022.

1. paco_vercetti

paco_vercetti Registered

Hi,
    I have been using rFactor 2 since a couple of weeks with a triple (+1) monitor setup. For using the setup i configured the DX_11 file (rF2/userdata) which works well. However in rF2 my resolution reverts once in a while to 2560x1440 instead of 7680x1440 and multiview switched off. So it looks like it's not saving the graphic settings properly. I have to go back to settings to set it up again (no big problem).

However since yesterday when i try to set up my resolution to 7680x1440 with multiview on (or off) rFactor 2 freezes up and crashes every time. After spending over an hour with this yesterday i decided to do a new install and try again, unfortunately with the same result. I tried in non beta and RC version.

I tried to setup my graphic options via the graphics configurator in Steam when launching rF2 but i can not even choose a resolution higher than 2560x1440, although rF2 is detecting 4 monitors, and the multiview box keeps greyed out.

Because of the unticked multiview (in graph config and in rF2) it's impossible to bring up the triples configurator in game to set up my angle and eye distance, it only cycles trough the tires (patch/temp).
    So basically i am not able set up my triples properly (anymore).

Does anyone have a suggestion what to do to get it working again?

Attached Files: