RF2 server hire ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Binny, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Binny

Binny Guest

@ Anyone from S397 will you head down this path like iracing and provide servers for hire ? I believe its a way you could make more income. IMHO it would be easiest/fastest way for some to set up a race/ qualy, fun time ect... I understand it might only be for licenced content but I still believe it would be viable.
    Ps: IMHO It will need to tell everyone the mod, track & race/ qualy/ practice info b4 joining, so you dont have to join to find this info.
    Dont shoot me down, would like to hear from users on their thoughts yes or no and if they would support this.

lagg likes this.
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Hi Binny,

Thanks for the post and for the suggestion - appreciate it.

We don't have direct plans for this sort of feature at the moment, however we are currently working through our scope for the CS now and going forward, so of course this is a very valid suggestion that we will filter into our discussions to see if it might be worth further investigation.

Regarding the second part of your question, and showing content and session status - yes, this is something that we would like to introduce in future UI builds (we are far from done with the UI, with plenty of fixes, improvements and feature adds to come) - I can't give you exact details of how this may look, or timelines on when it is expect to be available, but it most certainly is heavily within our scope.

Cheers

SmellySkidmark, Binny and lagg like this.
  3. Binny

Binny Guest

TYVM for the reply, look forward to the upcoming updates.

Paul Jeffrey likes this.