RF2: "Little Areas" - Time for a Polish Up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarcG, Oct 21, 2015.

1. pitkin

pitkin Registered

Definately agree on the UI. It's frustrating not having some on the things hidden away in the various .json files in the actual game. Qualy rules should be in there too. If 'newbies' messing up their game is an issue, then surely a 'reset to default' button next to each setting would go a long way to solving any issues.

2. Spinelli

Spinelli Banned

I don't see the thumbs up button on website, only when using the Tapatalk app, but I want to give this 100 thumbs up.

I've been calling for more in-game options (from the player.json/player.plr file, and I guess controller file aswell) for years now. Framerame limiter, use RAM instead of HDD to record the session (if that feature even works; I always use it anyways), head pitch (an entire "app" would be nice for this so we can see a diagram with the car and driver from a side, head-on, and top view so we can adjust our cam location and pitch to exactly where the the driver's eyes would be), Steering Torque Sensitivity (AKA STS), whether your monitor automatically defaults to replay mode when returning back to the pits, etc. etc.