RF2 Competition Applet ?

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Comante, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Comante

Comante Registered

What about a little app for smartphone where we can see the competition system, our schedule, subscribe to a competition and more than everything else, see when is scheduled our next race?

Corti, lagg and Chug_59 like this.
  2. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

justposted and Corti like this.
  3. justposted

justposted Registered

I've only just cottoned on to that simracingprojects site. It's great. Means I can check my phone to remind myself to plug in and start practising for an upcoming session. Wonder if we can persuade @Remco Majoor to upload their setups on there (or I'll do it, if given permission), so that it's all in one place.

4. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

Definitely, go ahead. It's public for everyone, so can't stop someone uploading it elsewhere anyways.

5. justposted

justposted Registered

Okay, thanks. Alpine GT4 is the only relevant one on the shared setups at the moment, so I've uploaded the base setup to that series.

Now we need Ligier, Oreca and Tatuus MSV, if anybody has a base setup for those.

Do we know who runs the simracingprojects site? Is it you, @Mitch9? It would be useful if it had a (base) setup location per car, rather than only per track. Currently it looks like behind the scenes the setups are stored per track, so the Alpine GT4 setups I've uploaded show up in the Tatuus series as well.

6. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

I don't run that, no, it was made by @Script (not sure if this is the same script as discord lol)

7. Script

Script Registered

Yes I am:)

Cars are shown by track. I see to correct shortly

justposted likes this.