[rF2 Asia Series] Saturday Night Fever is back!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Nazirull Safry Paijo, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Nazirull Safry Paijo Registered

Hi guys,

The practice server for Bathurst is up running all 3 cars used. Can be accessed in steam :)

I think its gonna be Bathurst too for Saturday Night Fever race. Will up that right after we done with Mid Week.

2. hwangm

hwangm Registered

What car on saturday Naz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

I recommend all three cars if possible, but can we manually adjust Liveracers results? This way we can start to work out who wants to drive which car (and if oversubscribed who will be the main drivers)

4. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Looks like its gonna be the Civic also. That draws the crowd in by the looks of it.

p/s: Also some time adjustment (shorter by one hour) as per discussed last week.

Yup Brack, All 3 cars is included.

Hmm..I think Liveracers will show stats based on different classes by default already. Hmm...We'll see

p/s : this server not currently showing in Liveracers. Fixing that now
    p/s2 : done. its showing now. Gonna try multi cars run and see how Liveracers logging that on the laptime sheet

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
  5. hwangm

hwangm Registered

Kill me now[emoji30] not fwd again lol- ok i shouldnt complain- its an awesome track and sim.

6. Nazirull Safry Paijo

I hated it too at first lol...It was so akward but last saturday i wanted to do another race! Cornering is just another form of art with the FWD lol.

For RWD i'll do the Bathurst...We got Megane, 370z and the 856. Great combo i think.
    BTW need to get more info on the 12 hour race...i.e. race start time and assist and other details.

7. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

Hahaha, so cool to see my photo used on the poster!

8. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Yes! I know its yours but forgot to mention you in it.

Sorry! and thanks man ur lap is epic :)

9. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

I'M GUNN SUE YOU FOR 1 MILLION!

Don't worry about it, haha. I love the track and the details on it, glad someone else liked it too :D.

10. gornes

gornes Registered

You are not alone haha

Yea, I also kinda despise it for what it does with the FFB haha, but if it means a nice crow... no no! I mean impressive number of drivers on the grid iykwim, then I cannot really complain.

Btw, the 856 is from the AMGT3 pack? I also tried Ferrari Challenge mod and I love the FFB, then I tried Porsche from AMGT3 pack and I almost puked at the horrible FFB or rather lack of it. But yet to test other cars.

As for Bathurst, will probably go with Megane coz I love it or with 856 if it feels that good. Will do some laps tonight.

11. hwangm

hwangm Registered

Awesome laptime - is that on stock setup?

12. hwangm

hwangm Registered

Naz i think they ( sim racers indonesia) also felt that the civic is a bit wierd to drive - i spoke to 3 of them and couple more in server. So im really confused since most of them also just started rf2 recently

13. gornes

gornes Registered

I cannot join. When from Steam it gets stuck at ''attempt..." and when from in game list "race" cannot be clicked

14. wallywick

wallywick Registered

What is race is on Sat? sry I'm confused :)

Sent from my iPhone using RF

15. hwangm

hwangm Registered

Saturday is Vtec at Bathurst..... I think.

16. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Yup. Agreed. But it has got the stamp of approval fr Harris, the FWD extraodenaire. And ive got his assurance that Indo racers are joining. I think its a good way to start thing together. I think. Let we all settle down being together. I dont want to split apart in an already small rf2 group :p

Oh...ive forgot dat one extra step in hosting stetam server....fixing it now.

Yup. To avoid mix up, i will announce saturday races after mid week and mid week after sunday.

Some also need to register n link their account in Liveracers for the last Saturday Race to be counted in the standing.

P/s: im gonna work on a clearer way yo tell ppl n members abt this league...minimises the confusion.

We have Mid Week - any combo ( im gonna set up a championship for this one too)

Saturday Night Fever - Honda Civic (championship already started with last week race.)

And Sunday Race (modern tintop) will be announced arnd end of the month for January races.

17. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Ok 12 Hour of Bathurst practice server is working. Sorry for the downtime.

18. gornes

gornes Registered

Thanks Mara!

Btw, the vmod couldn't be downloaded when I connected directly from Steam server list. I connected from in game server list and it worked. Now with vmod installed can also connect from Steam server list.
    Not sure if it's only me, just wanted to report.

Is anyone here going to drive Megane in that event?

19. Nazirull Safry Paijo

Hmmm..it worked fer me. It downloaded the vmod when i clicked connect in steam :p
    Steam problem? Need to attach the vmod together if hosting races in steam it seems....just in case.

I have only tried the Ferrari.

How da heck those two guys clocked a 1.03s in Lester??? :eek:

btw the server is now running the race format for tonites sessions (15minutespractice, 10minutesquali etc.)
    If anyone missed a race session, we can log in the bathurst server and do some runs there while waiting the next session to restart (yay)

20. hwangm

hwangm Registered

I changed tyres size dropped the gear range - still cant even hit 1.04 range - both Gui and Aiman have been exchanging spot this afternoon.
    Full fuel i can hit 1.07 no problem in race but must be careful of grazing the tyre on the wall- really looking fwd to this