RF2 “new” Online racing thread

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by The_Bad_Fasterd, Oct 10, 2023.

1. The_Bad_Fasterd

The_Bad_Fasterd Registered

I figured we could use a thread for the new online system to keep everything in one place.
    Hope this is the right place…

What got me thinking is one of the upcoming daily races, the Stockcar 2018x at Toban Raceway Park.
    Since Im from Europe so I have zero clue about stockcars and when I drove out of the pit I obviously noticed the car pulling to the left.
    I assume this is for the cars to cope with the banking.

I backed out if the lobby to see if I could change the cars preset from Oval to Road course or something and there it was.
    When I got back out on track I was surprised to see the car was still pulling to the left like crazy.

Is this just the way these cars are driven on road courses?
    Is there something I should change in the setup?

Please enlighten me…

2. Bernat

Bernat Registered

I don't think keeping everything in one place is good in this case. I'd change the post title to better match the content.

When selecting the car check for oval and road versions in the selection screen. Did it drive the same regardless of the version?

3. The_Bad_Fasterd

The_Bad_Fasterd Registered

Maybe youre right, ill leave it for now but probably nobody will use it anyways since most users seem to be on discord… lol

But yes, I checked and even on “Road configuration” it still pulls heavily to the left…
    You can even select specific track configs but the upcoming Daily race isnt in there unfortunately…