rF1-like car system

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by God Of Gaming, Aug 2, 2012.

1. God Of Gaming

God Of Gaming Registered

Before I explain, I should point out that I haven't purchased the beta of rF2 yet, I want to see how's the final version before that. So if what I want is already added, you can delete this post.

So, I saw the menus in the rF2 beta here http://www.simhq.com/_motorsports6/motorsports_200c.html
    And from what I can see, you just have a simple selection of all the cars in the current mod. I prefer the system in rF1, where:
    1. you can put the cars in categories, for example different series or different car makes, which would make it easier to find the car you want if there are a LOT of cars in the mod.
    2. purchase the car with game money that you win from racing, just like in rF1
    3. be able to purchase new parts and upgrades for the car, just like in rF1's ISI mods.

I'm asking for this because I want to make a huge mod for either rF1 or rF2, preferably the latter, that includes LOTS of production cars with options for modifications, just like Gran Turismo and Need for Speed.

2. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol Registered

It's already there! Relax! :)

rf2_listview.jpg

3. God Of Gaming

God Of Gaming Registered

Sweet! What about money system for car and upgrade purchases? I don't see it...

4. rer8

rer8 Registered

That feature does not exist. And for me, that is a good thing. If you like driving, the experience in rF2 is significantly better.